Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"Our Future..."

I am ending my 6 month probationary period with my current employer. I will be unemployed again in just a few days. I am slowly starting to freak out on bills and expenses that I won't be able to pay by the end of the month...

Can't help but sing:

"And even though we ain't got money, I'm so in love with ya honey,
And everything will bring a chain of love.
And in the morning when I rise, you bring a tear of joy to my eyes,
And tell me everything is gonna be alright"

Well, good communication really pays off. I talked to choy and he's getting a new job. He's scheduled for a final interview with JB Music, Philippines. Hopefully he'll make it. And promises to support me and make plans for our future (now you're talking!) He promises to support my studies after he's done with his'.

He will be working while studying (he's graduating from AA by October! Yey!!).

He'll make it up to Daniel.










We'll go to Boracay on his birthday!







We'll both get a loan with SSS by January so we can have enough cash to do a down payment for a condo unit near cubao (Vivaldi :p), and the rest will be paid through Pagibig Financing.



We'll buy a black van, have the back part converted to a mini bedroom, so we can go camping anywhere! :)



We'll be married.




We'll make two lovely kids (one of which is "rona", hahah).




We will buy a dog, and be named "ramgen" (after choy's favorite pup).











And finally, we will serve God and grow old together...















"I love you Randolf Salamat. muah muah tsup tsup! (I can't imagine you reading this blog...)" 
 -wendy 




No comments:

Post a Comment